LAB #8 Turkey Card by Jorge Carty Diaz

In this lab #8 we made a Turkey Card for the Thanksgiving Holiday. In this lab, I used different tools such as Lasso Tool, Text Tool, and blur. I used the Lasso tool to select only the turkey without the background. Then I inverted selection to have the background selected and i blurred the background to leave the turkey with sharped edges to make the image focus on the turkey and give the message of thanksgiving and i made the canvas 100% bigger on the top of the picture to make a sort of card after printing the image. Lastly, i used the text tool to write a message such as ''Happy Thanksgiving'' and also write my name like this ''By Jorge Carty''. This skills helps a web designer get better using the different tools photoshop provides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty