Lab Treinta y Uno | Adding up time with reduce | Jorge Carty

Visual Representation of Lab 31
This lab consisted on placing information about videos, to be more exact, their duration.

For this lab, I used JavaScript (WOW what a surprise) and some basic HTML and CSS to link this lab to my website and make it look like it's part of my website. For the JavaScript part, an array that held all the information for all the videos was required, but that's not it. In the JavaScript, I created consts that have the basic job of getting the duration of each single video and add them up to a total of X hours.


In my case, the duration of all the video add up to 5 hours 50 minutes and 7 seconds.

This skill is important to a web designer because it helps us organize data in many ways. In previous labs I've shown different ways to store or organize data and this seems like a different way of organizing such data. I can't think of something I would create that I need to include this functionality but I'll think of something.

JavaScript of Lab 31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty