Lab Veinte | Flex Panel Gallery | Jorge Carty

Visual Representation of Lab 20
 In this lab, I had to make panels with images that expand to show text. That is the simple way of saying it. I used images from a game called Rainbow Six Siege, being that said, I do not own any of those images. Let's leave that over there.

What the JavaScript does is that it triggers the panels once you click on them. Once clicked, it will expand the panel and reveal extra text coming from the bottom and top of the central text. If you click on the opened panel again, it will go back to normality, meaning, it will shrink the image and only show the middle text.

This was fun to make, especially with something I like. Having the freedom to do this kind of stuff is very enjoyable. I can see myself using this kind of stuff on my website to showcase some photography shots I took, and I would make a text appear explaining how I got inspired to take that shot.

HTML of Lab 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty