Lab Veintiocho | Local Storage | Jorge Carty

Visual Representation of Lab 28
Lab 28 was similar to the checklist, the only difference is that in this lab you can add stuff to the "Checklist". Also, the context of the lab is different, this is supposed to be a menu of a restaurant.

JavaScript was used and its main purpose was to receive data from the text box to add it to the checkbox or menu. Also, every time you check one box, the box will become a little taco which looks very cute.

This is important for a web designer because it can help design another type of checklist or checkbox that can be constantly updated. From the top of my head, since I can add anything whenever I want, I would make one of these for daily goals.

HTML of Lab 28

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty