LAB #3 IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS PT#2 by Jorge Carty Diaz

               This lab is the part #2 of ''Image Adjustments'' lab. In this lab, we got an image of a car and we had to change the color of the images. First, we duplicated the images 4 times and placed them in lateral overlapping their corners with each other having the original image in the right hand corner of the work space. After, I proceeded to change the color of the 4 images by this steps, ''Image, adjustment, (filter)''. For the first picture i changed it to ''Black and White''. In the second picture, I changed the saturation level of the second image, i wanted it to look saturated but natural at the same time so I increased its saturation level a little bit. For the third picture, I only changed the color of the car, this action is called ''Replace Color'', i changed the color of the car and instead of red i switched it purple since it's one of my favorite colors. In the fourth and last picture, I had to changed Hue of the image which ''Hue'' means ''Color''. I changed the hue to make the car look Pink and i think it looks pretty good. As a last step, I had to label each picture with their respective filter in which i used the ''Text'' tool to label the images with names such as ''B&W, Saturation, R. Change, Hue'' and ended up labeling my work with my name, class, ETC. I think this skills are important to an web designer because it helps them get familiarized with the different tools for future projects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty