LAB #7 Filters by Jorge Carty Diaz

In this lab called ''Filters'', we learned about the different filters we can apply to images/pictures using Photoshop CC 2017. This lab consisted on taking a picture of myself and plotting it in the work space. Then, we selected a picture from our gallery and placed it on the work space, i duplicated the picture until i had 5 pictures plus my ''selfie'', that make 6 images on the work space. After i had all my imaged placed, i use the filter called ''Liquify'' and ''deformed'' my face. For the other pictures i used different filters such as ''Dry Brush'', ''Plastic Wrap'', ''Colored Pencils'', ''Rough Pastels'', ''Paint Daubs''. After applying the filters i started playing with options of each one of them like with the intensity of each filter. After, I chose two colors for the foreground which was a light and darker peach color, after I picked the colors, i clicked on my background layer and i chose to put the filter called ''clouds''. This skills are necessary for a web designer because we have a lot of ways to apply filters into images using Photoshop.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty