Blog Intro - Jorge Carty Diaz


         My Introduction 



          Hey, my name is Jorge Carty Diaz. I'm from Peru, a country located in South America. I am attending to Information Technology High School. I am a 15 year old sophomore that is really passionate about designing. I am assisting to an ATE Web Design Academy in my school. I decided to join this academy because i like designing..... anything...... and i think this is the place where i belong, but this is not the only reason why i picked this academy, my dad is a Graphic Designer and he is basically my inspiration to this ''designing world''.

          I feel like this academy will help me in the future like with college credits and if i get a Web Design diploma (which I'm getting for sure) i will be able to get a job doing what i love to do and also, get into college. I have a lot of hobbies like talking and playing with my friends, it can be video-games or a sport. I am a very curious person and i always like trying different stuff (that's why this year i will try to get in a team). I like playing soccer even though i stopped playing it because i wanted to try to play basketball (i still need to practice). My goal for this class is to get the diploma and learn everything the teacher is going to teach me. My goal for life is to graduate from college and have a family that i can support....... but....... My dream, is to become a professional Graphic Designer, like my dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty