LAB #6 - Banner & Name plate by Jorge Carty Diaz

          Lab 6 was a simple lab but fun at the same time. I got to design my banner and my name plate which is something i had a lot of fun doing because i like applying ideas into my labs or projects. Getting back to the main topic, i used Adobe Photoshop to design these 2 images and used Adobe Dreamweaver to code it.

          In the HTML document, i have my banner on top of the page and my name plate on the bottom of the page. I have
different headings that give some information about the lab such as lab title, name, lab number, class, date. I also have a small paragraph that introduces and briefly talks about the document.

          This is a great lab because you get to apply visual design and digital design together to form one thing which is pretty cool. Now, this is very important because it shows that a web designer needs skills on different apps to design layouts for a website which i think it might be easier than coding the layouts yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty