HW Parameters and Functions - by Jorge Carty Diaz

Parameters and Functions
By Jorge Carty Diaz


In this activity, we learned more about Javascript and the possibilities we have when it comes to designing. We learned about Parameters which are numerical factors that can define a set of operations. We used these Parameters in previous activities like in Dance Party which in that case, it involved beats.

I found this activity helpful because it teaches me more about Javascript and I can put it in use in my website designs to make my page more interactive and interesting to the eye.

Functions are really helpful for coding because you can call a whole set of steps in 1 line of code. Basically, you can do an animation using s function and call that animation using 1 line of code multiple times, which in my opinion, is a time saver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty