My Smarto Goalo - Jorge Carty Diaz


As a Senior in High School there are many goals I want to achieve. Obviously I want to graduate from High School but I also want to do some stuff for myself. My dream is to become a professional e-Sports player. What is an e-Sports player? They're professional players in certain games, and that might sound silly but they make more than enough money to sustain themselves and more. The reason behind this decision is because I love video games and the opportunity to get payed playing games that I love is mind-blowing. Also, I would love to become a YouTuber and Twitch Streamer.

I still want to be a Graphic Designer and work as that in the future but if I get an opportunity to achieve my goal, I won't let it go.

How would I achieve this goal? I need to put in some real grind. I wouldn't say non-stop because we all need a break at some point, but I need to grind so I can get enough experience to become a top player. I will create a YouTube channel to post clips of my best plays in order to get attention from other players and teams. I will also stream to find a chance to get money by playing this game in the meantime.

This isn't possible without marketing. I need people to watch me. Something I would do is share my platforms with everyone in social media to attract people into my streams. I also have to upgrade my set-up in order to stream in better quality. My current quality isn't bad but it could be greater.

That is my goal before I go to college. If I don't complete it before college, I will keep trying until I make it but I will actually be going to college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty