TIME TO BRAG - Jorge Carty Diaz

If I compared the freshman me with the present me, there would be a huge difference, from the way I dress up to the way I talk and act. I can't believe I'm in my senior year when it feels like I just arrived to High School 2 weeks ago. People say that when you're at a certain age time goes flying. For me, it has passed quicker than a transition between video clips. My person and personality has grown but not fully developed. I've experienced many things and learned even more and that's what's exciting about High School, it is always unexpected. I never thought I was going to be in a web design class when I was applying for High Schools, and the fact that I will graduate with a CTE Diploma is mindblowing to me. I feel like I'm talking too much but nothing's is relevant to what I've learned in the past 3 years. Let's get to it!

Stuff I've Learned:

Power Skills:
  • Communication
  • Public Speaking
  • Teamwork
  • Interview Skills
  • Professionalism
Adobe Apps Technical Skills:
  • Photoshop
  • InDesign
  • Illustrator
  • Dreamweaver
  • Lightroom Classic
Programming Languages:
  • HTML
  • JavaScript
  • CSS (yes I know it's not considered a language)
Other Skills (but not least important):
  • Time Management
  • Planning Ahead
  • Physical to Digital
  • SKATING!!!!!
  • Platinum Rank in R6S
  • Photo Editing (peep my picture, I edited it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty