What does the CTE Diploma means to me?

What does it mean to have a CTE Diploma? It means a lot, and by a lot, I mean a lot of doors open for me. "I want to do Web Design for my whole life, programming is my passion" that is something I used to say, now, I don't know if I want that. I feel like I'm running out of time to figure out what I want to do in college and it is very hard now. I've experienced many things in my life and I've tried things on my own that make me change my
mind about programming. Maybe I just lost inspiration and I'm overthinking it, but that something that made me enjoy the class and coding isn't there anymore. I like sitting down and creating something using codes and I feel very proud of myself when I write a lot of code and create what I had in mind, it is very satisfying, like landing a new trick with the skateboard.

When I was a Junior, I used to say "I can't code for s$#%" but helping my peers made me realize that YES I CAN, I'm just very limited when it comes to knowledge about it. I know that in order to be good at programming, you need to do it very often so it feels like muscle memory the next time you do it but sometimes the frustration programming can make you go by is just to sit and cry all night long. Maybe that's too much but you get the concept.

What does the CTE Diploma mean to me as a Senior? It means that I have one last chance to give out to the programming career. I want to continue and code like a pro but it really gets complicated. I expected this but I didn't expect me struggling so much. I started this year with the wrong foot but you know what they say? "It's not about how you start, It's about how you end" And let me tell you something. I'M NOT GIVING UP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty