Lab Cinco & Seis | JQuery Animate | - Jorge Carty


Lab Five was complicated to complete since I was barely introduced to JQuery. I needed help from some classmates who were kind enough to explain some of the code and their meaning. Very thankful.

Now I am able to make something change with one click. This lab was relatively simple. it was more muscle memory than anything else, I would like to get more labs to completely understand this code and make us use it as everyday basis code. 

In this lab, I created different buttons with JS actions that change a div (shape, move, random, reset, etc.) After creating the simple HTML doc, I proceeded to make the CSS to make the page look friendlier or at least to match my portfolio/website. 



This skill is very helpful to a web designer because it opens many doors of possibilities and creativity can be utilized to make many amazing things, from animations or making a website flow differently.

In lab 6, we were required to create a button that stops the JQ. The button goes by the name Stop and it has the same CSS as the other buttons to keep consistency on the website.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty