Lab Treinta y Cinco | Follow Along Link Highlighter | Jorge Carty

Visual Representation of Lab 35
This is one of those labs that are simple and fast to explain.

Let's see how fast I can explain this. JavaScript work with the highlighting of each work that works as a link, there are multiple words that have been linked to something in the paragraphs and every time you hover over them, they get highlighted.

The HTML is just there to hold everything together.

This is important for Web Designers to know because they can decorate their website and make them visually more interesting. I will use this functionality in my own website, I like the animation and the concept, maybe I can modify it and make it even better. Let's see how that goes.

JavaScript for Lab 35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty