Lab Treinta y Cuatro | Geolocation | Jorge Carty

Visual Representation of Lab 34
All I will say is 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯. Once again, a lab blew my mind. All I will say is that this lab can track you and see how fast you're traveling.

I used JavaScript and HTML for this lab. In simple words, JavaScript was responsible to find the Geolocation of your device and depending on what device you're using, it will display the speed you're traveling. For the HTML, I used an external source for the Geolocation since it looks complicated to code from 0.

Web Designers can develop cool stuff with this. They can make a map like google maps to find locations of different places or to get directions to travel, etc. Ideas are limitless.

HTML of Lab 34

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPARING THE DIFFERENT IMAGE FILE FORMATS by Jorge Carty Diaz

My experience in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Lab Quince | JS Drum Kit & Clock | Jorge Carty